Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pen Pal Pair Up 2013

Getting up early before church to read some of my favorite teacher blogs was worth it today because I stumbled across this exciting event!  
 
Last year I really wanted to get a pen pal class, and I signed up for some website and it wasn't that easy to follow and I had to do the choosing myself, which I found daunting! Anyways, Kelley over at Teacher Idea Factory is hosting this Pen Pal Pair Up, where you submit a form with your basic information and then SHE will do all the work partnering classes together. She is fantabulous for taking on such a big project! I am eagerly anticipating who my teaching pen pal will be, as I am sure we will become fast online friends :) If you want to join up with your very own pen pal class, you can head on over to Kelley's blog post and read all about it!

Alright, it's time to pull myself away from teaching blogs and get ready for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment